Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cheers to the Count Down!

Greetings Travelers,

     It's been so long since I have written, but so much has happened since October.  It is truly unreal to think that a trip I and so many other people have been planning for a year and a half is only eight days away now.  I don't even know how to explain how excited and nervous I am for this trip.  It will be an experience of a life time and I am so excited to experience so many different cultures.  It should be interesting.

    Well this weekend I started packing my bag.  My goal is one suitcase that can weight 50 pounds.  I'm feeling pretty confident about this goal.  For the most part, all of my clothes are already packed and now it is just the odds and ends things that are left and don't forget all the shoes!  As of right now the suitcase weighs just under 35 pounds!  Woot Woot!  This is a good sign :)

   I suppose it is time to get back to packing and preparing.  Check back soon to see how things are going!

Safe Travels,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment